Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thing 1: Blogging

My name is Lori Kiernan.  I am a librarian at Moreau Elementary School, a k-5 school in South Glens Falls, New York. I have my Elementary Education degree and a Masters in Library Science. I have always worked in a school library as opposed to a classroom. I enjoy working with the children in a library setting and feel the library is truly the hub of the building. I am taking part in this program to stay current in the library world and to learn new ways of bringing meaningful technology to my students. During this lesson I've enjoyed discovering new blogs and getting ideas...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lori,

    I am so glad that you too are taking this course. I am sure we will get some great ideas. Enjoy your new blog!

    Bridget

    ReplyDelete